Monday 18 February 2013

WATCH and TIME





as you can see nowadays watch is commonly be used by people either to get the exact time or as their accessories. they are steel, leather and plastic. for me, i prefer more to plastic as it is more long-lasting and waterproof. when i was a in a primary school, i used to buy superman, batman and other movie figure as my watch. it is realy interesting to show that kind of watch and act like i am the superhero.


as time moving , i changed my watch  and there is a story behind it. my sk sek 7 school held a camp and we had to spend our night at the school field. it was late in the evening that we enjoyed playing football in the school  field. by that time, i was wearing my watch and i thought of to put it off as i make me uncomfort. so i put the watch near the goal pole. as i enjoyed playing football ,i forget to keep aware about my watch. the game ended and i took a nap in my tent with other friends. after taking showers with all my friends, i suddenly noticed about my watch. i run quickly to the goal pole and around it to search for it.my heart pounding too fast. bad of luck, i didnt noticed the appearance of my watch. i really love the watch as it as really new with me.i searched around the school field but finally i give up as it was dark and next program is coming later. when i went to pray at the prayer room. i told some of friends about the missing of my watch. i also told them that i will give rm 50 as reward. but till nowadays i didnt managed to find it. but seemed it was past, i accepted it. but for todays, currently i owned 2 watch .one is fake while one is original. fake watch actually is reasonable to be bought as it was sold in low price but i not guaranteed that it will long-lasting. but my fake watch still can be used although it had been with me for 1 year.many uptown stalls nowadays like to sell fake items as they were high in                                                                                                                                                             


demand .original watch is good as it had it own guaranteed and comfort to be used. but it was sold in high price and some of us maybe not afford to buy it. nothing much  difference between fake and original watch as both of it was used to look at the clock. so it is ur choice to choose either to use fake or original watch. for me sometime i really prefer fake watch :)




are u ready ?













No comments:

Post a Comment