Thursday 14 February 2013

BICYCLE AND ME





            
since we are childish, some of us own bicyle with the rollers at both the side of the tyre. reason : to avoid falling. but since we are growing up, there is no more rollers as we are able to stabilised. every bicyle have their own owner and their own history. for me my bicyle also had its own history as i am the heartless owner. one of the most memorising moment when riding this bicycle was when i involved in a small accident in my housing area. actually it just made me injured a little at my hand and legs. the story began when i was just came back from my 
neighbour`s house after attended open house. then     
i got money as gift from the owner and very excited in using it. my father then asked me to go to shop to buy newspapers and instead i thought this was the chance to use the money. i rode the bicyle as fast as lightning and dont even noticed about the corner of the road.                                                         


 
as there was too much sand at the road and it made  my bike slippery. out of control ,i falled into the drain. luckily there was no one to notice me. then i countinued my way to shop with the bleeding through my hand and legs. after i got the newspaper, i forgot about the money to be spend and went directly back to home. it was a surprising moment to see my hands and legs start to bleed fast. i pretend to be in a good condition .haha. nothing much pain but during shower i need to take a precaution step as it will make me pain if the wound faced the water. lastly, remind your step when riding bicyle. its not easy at all. if you afraid of cycling, try its once in your life or else you will regret for the rest of your life :)



      

No comments:

Post a Comment